Are you feeling a little … foxy? You certainly will after checking out these crafts. No, they’re not naughty crafts or even crafts inspired by the literary sensation 50 Shades of Grey (sorry in advanced to those who came here looking for any of those projects). These crafts are inspired by adorable, cuddly foxes! Right now, craft projects involving owls, foxes and other woodland creatures are popping up all over the web. We rounded up some of our favorite ideas for you to check out.
There are several ways to get foxy with your craft projects – you can incorporate images, colors and more. Quilters can add a fox to their next baby blanket with a Foxy Applique. The cute, understated look of this quilt makes it ideal for a baby nursery or kids’ room. Not so keen on images of foxes? Crochet your own Boa Wrap and Purse - the add-ons look like fox tails! This is a great cruelty-free wearable that will keep you warm all winter.
This winter, sew a cute fox scarf, create a paper banner or decorate a ukelele – foxes can be added to almost anything! This is the perfect season to stay inside and warm up by the fire with a cool craft project.
- DIY Foxy Ukulele from She Makes a Home
- Felt Fox Brooch from Lilla Luise
- Hand Stitched Fox from How Did You Make This
- Paper Fox Banner from Hello Lidy
- DIY Fox Scarf from Prudent Baby
- Plush Fox Doll from A Beautiful Mess
- Little Fox Rattle from Curious and Cat Cat
- Quick-as-a-Fox Ears from Sew Wrong
- Fox Mug Cozy from Kittenhood